How useful is a floor planner for the furniture industry? From our experience and from the experience of our customers, who are successfully using the planner, we found the following main benefits:
1.Better engagement with the prospective clients
- Answers to the question “Will this ﬁt in my space?”
- Presents your products in an interactive way
- Provides additional information about the products and your customers are more prepared when visiting the store.
2. Support in the sales process
- Strengthens and supports the buying process online
- Facilitates the selling by allowing you to use less time and resources in the process
- Gives you the opportunity to present prebuilt designs showing your products for a faster sell.
3. Qualiﬁed leads
- Provides you the Reporting Area panel with the accounts registered
- Allows you to analyze the user’s proﬁle and preferences.
4. Increased preference for your brand
- Keeps the potential buyer more on your website, thus the greater the chances to visit your store
- Helps you keep up with the trends because the better the tools you give the consumer, the better the experience with your brand
- Supports you to create and maintain a loyalty program.